post-nap photos. even though he doesn't take a nap these days-- rare occasion.
I am so lucky to have Krew as my son and my buddy. He is very sweet and cautious but can be surprisingly adventurous. He loves to learn and he is great at listening to directions (most of the time).
Someday, hopefully soon, this kid is going to be the best big brother. I really am so thankful for him and his little face of sunshine. He brings me so much joy.


10 comments:
krew is too cute <3
He is adorable, and you always get the best photos!
the CUTEST! i loveee that last pic. <3 he will be an amazing big brother someday xoxoxo
فني تركيب ستائر غرب الرياض
فني تركيب ستائر وسط الرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر رول بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شرايح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض
sooo funn!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/kta-dbs-sumber-pinjaman-dana-untuk-yang-berpenghasilan-rendah
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالنماص
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
. . . . . . . . . .
I love how you describe your son's personality.
Post a Comment