Monday, May 26, 2008

i got tagged!

So my dear friend Stephanie tagged me so here it goes!
1. What was I doing 10 yrs. ago?:
Well, I was in fifth grade and probably super into the Spice Girls (oh and we had a spice girls club!) and Sean Lopez (the heartthrob of 5th grade). I was going to a Fine Arts Magnet Education school (F.A.M.E) so we were probably working on some performance. And Heather and I were probably taking some stupid glamor shots to pass out to all of our friends....haha they're hilarious to look at now.

2. Five things that are currently on my "to do" List:
Well, there's a lot more than 5 but it would be: Clean up house, do some ab workouts, read scriptures, check homework, and go to the gym. :)

3. If I was a billionaire, I would...
Oh gosh, this could be long. I would first buy a house... no make it two. One on the North Shore (a little south of Sunset) and then one on Neptune Ave. in Encinitas, California. And maybe a cabin in Big Bear or Tahoe. I'm not that big of a car person but I might buy a new one. But I am a big shopper!!!! I would fly to Calgary, Canada and buy the $200 Aritzia TNA lounge outfit that fits like a dream (and so comfy!) and probably buy tons of clothes! And then I would hit LuLu Lemon for every workout outfit possible (they're pants are about $100 a pop). I would hit Sephora and the puppy shop. And then plan a vacation to New York, Europe, and Fiji. The list can go on but I won't. :) And of course, I would buy Cameron everything he wanted too.

4. My bad habits are:
Procrastinating... sometimes I amaze myself with how good I am at this. Another one would be throwing my clothes on the floor. Biting my nails when I get bored... or biting off my finger nail polish. Over eating on chocolate or anything sweet just because it tastes so darn good. Oh and I love chocolate for breakfast!

5. Places I have lived:
San Diego, Ca
Rexburg, ID
Hauula, HI
(and then returning to San Diego)

6. Jobs I've had:
Hollister Co. - 2yrs. sales associate (my high school job)
Receptionist at Accounting Firm
Office manager for 3 T-Mobile stores
Vanpool Hawaii- Marketing
Personal assistant/slave to Miss Jeanne :)

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

Hey Linds,
I just had to tell you that I miss you and you crack me up. I'm glad that you guys are doing well and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Just as a side note, did I ever tell you my sis in-law is from Calgary. I've noticed you mention it a few times between your blog and facebook. Anyway, luv ya!
Lahren