Friday, July 25, 2008

to stache or not to stache


SO... Cameron has insisted on growing a mustache for fun.
I can't take him seriously with it! so one more week of this...
(my fine editing skills at their best)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds!! I am so happy that I stumbled upon your blog! I'm impressed my your mustache drawing skills. I miss you!!

stef j. said...

i'm way excited to see the stache! please do tell when it grows in nice and full like. :)

ps we miss you :(

Stephanie Vogel said...

hahaha that is so funny. I am not sure if Cameron knows this but Levi has been doing this for over a week now and I am told it is staying for like another 4 weeks...My brother and him are growing it out until they see each other in Washington. I am sick of it!