Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You're Invited to...

So if you're reading this (and we know each other of course)
you're invited to...



Let me know if you need our address.
I was quite proud of this little thing I whipped up. :)
Hope to see you there! And you better be in costume!

Can't wait!

8 comments:

Rondo Family said...

Fun! Bummer we aren't there. Oh well, just think, in a couple of years we'll be able to celebrate every holiday together:) yay for living close!

stef j. said...

there. possibly, maybe, hopefully without the kiddos (not that they aren't just all sorts of wonderful, but a party without them is just that much more of a party)

Anonymous said...

so there!

Shanae said...

way cute invitations! So are children invited? Or is it just an adult party?

rachele and jordan said...

Wish we could come!

Lindsay Rondo said...

kids can definitely come! bring em on over!

Jana and Rob said...

I think we're going to another party but maybe we can split our time and come to both! Sounds fun!

kylie said...

fun!!! i love halloween parties. what are you and cameron dressing up as?