this lady ----> miss Jeanne

makes me laugh so hard.
I came in yesterday morning to find this on the grocery list.
Jeanne wanted a turkey so she wrote "Bird" and drew a picture of a turkey.

I came in yesterday morning to find this on the grocery list.
Jeanne wanted a turkey so she wrote "Bird" and drew a picture of a turkey.
I giggled to myself for quite a while.
haha... sometimes she can actually be cute.
haha... sometimes she can actually be cute.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I forgot about the list. That Jeanne sure does crack ya up sometimes.
hahaha!! funny lady!!
and is that agave nectar that she has on her list? did you buy it? where did you get it!? I need some.
That's how my birds look when I draw them too...
so usually I'm obsessed with your blog, but it looks like I've been seriously slacking because I've missed like, THREE posts...lets get caught up.
1. Jeanne draws a better turkey than I do
2. I love running and you run further than I do.....I'm jealous right now.
3.that luau looked SO fun! except I hate meat probably more than you hate running!
4. I hope it doesn't creep you out that I am so obsessed with you two and we've never met! creepy? a little. :)
Nice. Scott and I communicate only in pictures. It's like a never ending game of pictionary...He can draw a mean bird.
Ok that's not true. but a potentially fun game to play for a day? hmmmm...thoughts...
That's awesome!
Ok so Twilight...if you are planning on reading it, I would probably read it first. If not, go see it! It's good, but books are always better than movies!!
I miss your sweet face and wish I could come to Hawaii and visit! maybe next year sometime??
Post a Comment