Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween... what a blast!

Last night was so much fun! The party was great! Great costumes, great food, and great company!!!
Here are some pictures:


Cameron did an excellent job of decorating

And he made several cute skeleton trees!
The disco duo
Juno aka: Erin
the Jelly Bellies
Kate and Pehrson

Brian the Lamanite
the prettiest little angel, Eden
Rob got bit by a shark
Three hole punch Jim and Kitty Pam from the office
Shawn and Lindsay
I loved the Potts' costumes!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

whahaha!! the pots are the coolest!!

looks like it was a great partay!!

kylie said...

those costumes are hilarious!!!!! looks like it was super fun!

Steve said...

Lindsay we had so much fun, cute pictures, thanks again for the great party!

Linda J Harmon Photography said...

Those pictures are GREAT...I especially like Poppy's hair doooo, and Rob looked fairly happy for being chomped on by a shark. Lindsay, I love your stories with Jeanne. I laughed soooo hard. Keep it up.
Linda Harmon (rob's mom!)

Chelsey and Casey said...

Seriously amazing! I love Juno and Pauly Bleeker!

Rondo Family said...

How fun. Wish we could have been there. And way to go Cameron. He must have gotten his amazing decorating skills from his dad:)

cecily said...

Very creative costumes! I love it! Halloween is so fun! I'm glad you had a good time with your party!

Jana and Rob said...

We had fun at your party!

Nikki said...

Those are some awesome and amazing costumes! How creative! What a blast!

Christina said...

You and Cameron are so cute, Lindsay! You seem to be enjoying yourselves in Hawaii! I'm so happy for you guys! It looks like you had a fun Halloween party!