Thursday, March 19, 2009

friday=weekend


I really like this google today:
And I really like that it's friday today. :) I just love the weekends.

Cameron and I have enjoyed going to the BYU Hawaii basket ball games! Unfortunately, they lost by 1 point last night... but it was still fun right?

I still don't get how we have a gecko mascot... BYU-H Seasiders?





This week has been pretty busy and also school is winding down.
I'm not near as busy as Cameron. I feel like our lives have been pretty boring... well not boring... but just not unusual. Doing the same daily routine. yadda yadda yadda.

Doesn't John Mayer just have an awesome voice?
i love this simple tune.



happy friday. the weather's supposed to be nice this weekend!

7 comments:

kylie said...

you guys are cute.

our mascot is a gecko? that's fitting, i think! i can't wait to get up there... two more weeks.

Arica said...

hahaaha. i love how ian is peaking from behind you two. typical ian johnston for sure.

..and i ALSO was stoked on the hungry caterpillar google logo. :)

mb said...

It's about time the weather is nice.........although I'm sure it's quite different there than here....

Kate said...

pehrson and i think that the gecko mascot was just the cheapest one at the costume store and so they just decided to get it. ha

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha... good point

The Roberts said...

I loved the google page that day! And thanks for putting up John, he instantly calms me.

The Fawson Family said...

hey lindsay- just wanted to say hello and ell you how much i love your page. can you do a blog about hair? I want mine to look like yours!
love ya.