someone please tell me how to get this "cutest blog on the block" layout off my blog and a plain one from blogger on. I erased everything i put into the html, I chose another layout, and nothing happens!
Help!
Post note: THANK YOU Taylor and Kristi! Had no clue that was there! :)
4 comments:
Hi Lindsay! I don't know if you've tried this but I removed the whole HTML gadget. It wouldn't let me just delete what was inside... I had to remove it all together which left my page white but then I was able to just get a new HTML gadget and start over! Don't know if that helps but I luv ya girl! :D
Yeah, the html gadget probably moved down to the bottom of your list, and you just remove it, or delet what is in it and replace it with something else. Good luck:)
Lindsay... how did you do that awesome block thing with your last name. That's totally cute. Please let me know your secrets.
looks like you figured it out? haha. funny. cute change!
Post a Comment