Kristin, Ashley my sister in law, and I went to Extraordinary Desserts (one of my all time favorite places) and it was divine!
Next day,the family, Kristin, and I all went to Knott's Berry Farm (theme park) and that was a blast too. 
After Knott's Berry Farm, Kristin and I joined up with the apt. 507 girls in Huntington Beach for dinner.
Saturday was a beautiful sunny day at the beach so Kristin and I soaked up some sun. Later that night we went to Rachelle's wonderful wedding reception. She looked amazing and so so happy.It was so fun to see and spend time with so many faces I'm not usually able to see.
2 comments:
ahhh that is so fun! a reunion!! jealous. i'd like to see my family.
de- lurking... so i guess kate and pearson are at usc? so funny... my friend asked me if i knew them because she is an apartment manager at an apartment they looked at. such a small world. glad things are going well with you. i'm so excited, chris is almost done!! two more weeks.
Post a Comment