Last week I made the most amazing extremely rich chocolate torte cake. I topped it with a milk chocolate frosting and mango and kiwi. Yummm... This was not for the faint of heart-- it is rich. Cameron enjoyed it!
On Friday, the Honolulu Academy of Arts Museum was hosting a Surf Film Festival.


We ( Cameron, me, Aaron, and Erin) went to a premiere and saw Icons2. This was featuring all the semi-pro surfers in Hawaii. I was surprisingly entertained the whole time.

We ended this classy date with Denny's for a late night snack. I loooooove Denny's.
And thank heaven the Nelsons do too! (sorry cam)
Saturday- beach beach beach. we're resembling rudolph. I also discovered I dislike chocolate chip pancakes. a lot.
Sunday-
I've been yearning to revisit this place since my family vacation 3 yrs ago and today we went!
It is so beautiful and serene. Cameron and I had fun playing around and taking pictures. Cameron was sure to gong the "gong" harder than anyone else had. It was loud!
Glad we finally went. We played, had fun and took pictures. I guess when you're temple is closed, go to the other. jk.
By the way:
1. I am officially Lindsay Rondo! After a year and a half, Cameron helped me get to the DMV to get a license. I wasn't too happy about the test taking but i got it. :) Thank you so much Cameron for being my huge help.
2. Yes, Cameron is growing a mustache. Yes, it looks funny and yes, he wants to do it and I say "whatever". The first time I fought it but now I'm just ignoring it. ha.
3. I got a new number a few months ago but never got around to giving it to everyone. I have to change my number every time I break my phone (ghetto unlimited plan) so I figure my phone will brake soon and so therefor I will have to get a new number once again. facebook me if you want it.
8 comments:
i want that cake.
p.s. it seems like everybody has mustaches right now--my husband included.
MHY HUSBAND WILL NEVER HAVE A MUSTACHE! MARK MY WORDS.
Isn't that temple place amazing? It's seriously so cool, I'm glad you finally got to go!
ps. that cake looks amazing! good job!
Oh the mustache...I don't see what the the big deal is to them, they always look like creepers.
Hey, where did you get your jeans in the pics of you guys at the Buddhist temple? I like them.
I love valley of the temples. Its so pretty back there!
MIke can't grow a mustache.. it's great!! :)
The valley of the temples is so pretty!! and I think I might NEEED the recipe for that torte!! It looks DEADLY!!
mmmm
Boyd has been wanting to grow a mustache! what is it with these men? haha looks like a fun weekend.
awe linds I miss you so much! And I want to come to Hawaii! You're pictures are beautiful...
PS, we need to chat soon!
boys and mustaches, hahaha. trust me, i know the feeling! drews growing a beard! and your bamboo pics look like kates engagements, same place? looks like fun!
Post a Comment