Today we went on the lookout for a new office chair. She had me run into Pacific Home. I know you have all seen it off Ward Ave. downtown but I've never been in it! It is far from fitting the student income but it is so fun to look. Who ever is picking the merchandise for this store has tapped into my mind of everything I want! The merchandise is light,beachy, and breezy with some really fun prints.

The website doesn't do the justice. Next time you're in Ward area, go in and take a look for fun. It's right across the street from Ross and parking is easy.
Another place she took me was the Gentry Pacific Design Center (Honolulu- on Nimitz just pass Kmart) and there I fell in love with Baik Designs. They specialize in Indonesian furniture and all the pieces are so unique.

Once again, the website doesn't do the justice (nor does this picture)
Other fun places to look are Inspiration on Kapiolani and C.S. Wo off Beretania. I always enjoy envisioning my future house and what I would pick out for it.
I saw this family dinning room table at Inspiration and fell in love with it. The chairs and benches are leather and different colors. Probably like $15,000...eek!

I saw this family dinning room table at Inspiration and fell in love with it. The chairs and benches are leather and different colors. Probably like $15,000...eek!

Now, only if I could get Jeanne to live in San Diego! (totally joking) To try the best restaurants and all the hidden secrets-- that would be awesome.


4 comments:
fun! I love looking at furniture/home decor stores, too.
There is a small, but cool one by Costco called Mesh. I found a couch I love there.
haha. so hooked up. that's awesome. someday, i will have lovely furniture :)
i LOVE inspiration! and home decor ... and expensive furniture ...
someday
Hey Lindsay! Just found your blog... SO cute! I cannot believe that you guys live in the mansion!! TVA is definitely going to be an upgrade... haha... anyway, send me an email so I can send you an invite to ours:)
erikabritt33@gmail.com
Erika Peterson
Post a Comment