3 years ago... I owed my parents some manual labor and so they forced me to learn how to antique furniture. How grateful I am for that! They had a bedroom set that was a "honey" outdated wood look and decided they would let me mess around with their furniture.
I ended up loving it and finished 2 large dressers, a head board, and two nightstand drawers. I wanted to do more but just never got around to it.
Recently... I saw a $10 sturdy, solid wood chair on craigslist and figured I could do a little something with it for fun.
Bought $3 of fabric and gave it a little love...
We had it around our house for a little bit, we really liked it and we were thinking about keeping it but...
I sold it tonight for $40 via craigslist. Sweeeet.



16 comments:
nice profit! it looks so good!
Awesome job!
wow! i love it! you did such a great job! now i need to learn that to turn old furniture into new beauties.
teach me!
that's what i'm talkin about! it turned into a hot little item! (:
NICE JOB! The chair looked great, I love doing this stuff!
that is so sweet!!! That chair looked awesome! AMAZING. So talented.
oooooh I would've bought that chair!
That looks great Linds! I need to find some projects to do!!
that is so cute! I love it!
That is so cute! I would have been tempted to keep it :)
LOVE YOUR BLOG! and LOVE YOU!
That is so awesome Lindsay! Way to go:)
Dang, way to go...come do half my house please
Wow! That's amazing!
what a cute chair! there is a girl i know who does that and makes hundreds per piece she does! you could totally turn that into a business!!!
Post a Comment