
This year for thanksgiving we had such a treat! My family came out to stay with us. We had a great time with them when we didn't have class. Thanksgiving dinner was a hit! Mom, Courtney and I cooked while the boys surfed. It was delicious and we had lots of leftovers-- so many that I don't think I can eat turkey again for another year, at least! We saw a movie, The Blind Side, after dinner which was excellent.
It was fun to celebrate my brother Chase's 10th birthday!
I requested that everyone wore birthday hats.
We had such a great time with them and goodbye wasn't too hard because Christmas vacation follows 3 weeks after!
After they left, Cameron and I put up the Christmas tree! We couldn't wait for the Christmas season to start.

1 comment:
So......I'm super jealous of your kitchen. Cooking Thanksgiving in my pint size kitchen was less than fun.
Post a Comment