Sunday, March 28, 2010


23 weeks- this picture is me in a tight shirt after a very big dinner (which does make a difference)
Still feeling great.
Eating tums like candy.
Bought a bella band. Very handy-- thanks guys.
I love my husband and he is very good at reminding me of what will give me acid reflux.
Enjoying the baby kicks as always.
Jeanne (my boss) still doesn't know.
Wearing sweatshirts in 84 degree weather is starting to get old.
Why don't I just tell her? I'm a weenie and I don't want to deal with it.
Trying to enjoy the rest of the school semester and trying to avoid the idea that finals are in a week.



While Cameron was playing photographer, he was being extremely silly ("work the camera!") and I was being very difficult. I was complaining to him of how awkward this was and he captured me in mid-complaining as you can see. I think my favorite is the "hands up" prison shot. And he informed me afterwards that my bra was shining through my shirt in all the photos. awesome. At least he got one keeper.


15 comments:

Susan said...

You are so cute pregnant!!!

-Susan

Lisa said...

How cute are you? I'm so glad you put up some pictures! So excited for you!!!

.Ang. said...

You look great!!!

Even with your bra shining through! :)

Matti said...

Hahaha...the outakes were funny. I felt really akward when I'd take pregnant photos of myself too. But you look so cute! You have no reason to feel akward lucky duck! ;-)

Rhitzclan said...

Haha! Loving the out-takes- but yeah, white bra, black shirt, and camera flashes don't mix! I found your blog through Ashleigh's- and I'm so glad I did! You are the CUTEST pregnant woman I've ever seen. =)

kylie said...

bahahahaha

Erin said...

what a hot lady you are! seriously you make being preo look awesome! ugh, i hate the bra shining through on my pics...we all have a few of those!

Megan Hollenback said...

haha. you are the prettiest pregnant woman ALIVE.

Chelsey and Casey said...

You look fantastic! So so so cute! Thanks for posting pics. But sorry to burst your bubble-- soon EVERYTHING will give you heartburn. Even a glass of water. :)

mb said...

hahaha, I'm so glad you included the outtakes. I would've done the same thing

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing you with a belly :) And as if you didn't already have big sexy boobs! Hahaha. You look hot!!

Lacey said...

I have to say, you are one cute pregnant lady! I hope I'm as cute as you when I'm pregnant!

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

hey congrats to you guys!!!

rachele and jordan said...

Lindsay! You look so good! I was too scared to tell Jeanne I was pregnant and I was thousands of miles away..I would probably hide it too. Having a baby boy is so fun...I'm so excited for you guys!

Carl and Jerevie said...

hi lindsay!!! you look fabulous!!! you are one gorgeous pregnant lady :) congratulations by the way :) - jv