Saturday, May 8, 2010

p.j.'s

So I made some PJ's...

and they weren't for Cameron nor me nor Baby Rondo...

Mac got some new Pj's and I couldn't stop laughing after I put them on him. It's the silliest thing I've seen.




Since everything here gets rusty due to the humidity, I have been meaning to make a cover for the computer. So... ta-dah!

5 comments:

cecily said...

haha! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I think mine needs some like that! What a good idea. I hope you are feeling good. You like such a hottie. I wish I was soaking up the sun with you in Hawaii!

Rhitzclan said...

I'm so impressed! I should've thought of that a loooong time ago- our Mac is so dirty.

rachele and jordan said...

Jeanne would totally approve! Super cute fabric too!

Dallin & Ashley said...

haha no freakin way, dal and i are laughing

Ken Adkins said...

My gosh... that brings back memories of Grandma's cover on her old Apple... your mouse cover needs to look like a mouse... just sayin...