Friday, June 11, 2010

quilting... how mommyish.


(Please ignore the pants on the bed ... I would have taken another picture but the blanket is now packed away until baby comes)


I just finished this quilt! And I probably won't make another one like it until my next baby. :)
I didn't use a pattern so measuring everything was kind of a pain but I'm pleased with the end result. And my favorite part is the fabric with all the Hawaii surf spots on it.

I hope baby enjoys it.

9 comments:

Meagan said...

Cute Quilt!

Steve Kolb said...

lindsay, i love it! so bright and hawaiian, awesome job!

Erin said...

where did you get the blue surf fabric? I love it!!! let me know
emlow07@gmail.com

Matti said...

How cute lindsay! I just bought fabric like that the other day, but in different colors. I love how your quilt turned out. You are a crafty gal!

Chelsey and Casey said...

So so so cute! Love his initials on the quilt too :) You're going to be such a good mama!

Anonymous said...

so cute! so I guess that means you picked a name??? love it!

also, I've been thinking of baby shower themes and I think you just confirmed my 'vintage surf' theme with this quilt. YES!??

mb said...

I am so impressed!!

Carrie & Patrick said...

sister ching would be so proud! it looks awesome linds!!

Derek & Brittany said...

Looks like you spent a lot of time in it. I love the Colors your picked and the palm tree design very creative!