Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Video



Our first family video!
I fell in LOVE with this sweet little video made by our friends/photographers, Spencer and Kylie (Flybird Photography).

Pictures of Krew to come...


8 comments:

.Ang. said...

I LOVE IT!!!
What a treasure!

You guys are the cutest family ever!

Jeremia and Sheila Pineda said...

I love the video!!!

Chelsey and Casey said...

So so so sweet.

kylie said...

we love lil baby krew! spence does such a great job on videos :) i'm glad you enjoyed it! thanks for sharing :)

Rondo Family said...

Oh. Can't wait for the pictures! Oh and that totally reminds me. I need to call you because for Christmas I want the Rondo's to have a family picture taken in Hawaii and was wondering if you knew someone who could do it for us for cheap. And we need to talk location and outfit colors and all that:) Oh and I'm getting so excited for your shower when you come out. Yay:)

Kindsay and Erik said...

What a darling video!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

It is simply adorable :)

Mandy Schalk Cooper said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Adorable baby. Beautiful family.