Usually the two boys go on walks and I found this picture taken on Cameron's phone of the sunrise they see. Cameron says that they are now regulars in the Laie community early morning walkers.
And I looooove the sleep I get to catch while they're out and about for those first few hours.


We have been having lots of family beach time. Krew would never know it because he usually sleeps the whole time. The ocean water is a little shocking to him still, he prefers warm bath water for now.


Krew has become a lot more aware of his surroundings and the other day he was having fun with mirror looking at himself and doing funny little faces.

Pretty much we think everything he does is adorable.
5 comments:
But everything he does IS adorable :)
And lol @ being up and ready to go at 5:30. Julius has bene doing that too. We just lay him between us and let him talk to us (read: himself) while we continue to get our beauty rest on. Lol. He's happy as long as one or both of us are there to "listen." But that's awesome that Cameron gets out to walk with Krew. I should do that...hmmm...
Cam's such a good dad! Love the update-- I'm gonna call you in the next few days so we can REALLY catch up! Xo
Oh, how could I forget! Krew is a little stud! What a handsome little man!
Oh the memories. Isn't not sleeping the best? :) That's great that Cameron gets up with him. And Krew is getting so big so fast. What a sweet little boy. Can't wait to meet him.
oooh these are just precious! I can't believe you have a little baby boy, he is so cute!
Post a Comment