Friday, April 15, 2011

we've been around...

Zoo Time: My mom got us passes to the Zoo (and we got some to SeaWorld)
1. Zebra and I obviously got the memo
2 .Krew and Trey just playing with their seal friends at the Zoo


Emman's Birthday: The little guy turned 5
1. lil bro sporting his birthday getup. AWESOME.
2. Ticket blaster... this is hilarious to watch kids do. Emman didn't know what to do so he just stood there as tickets flew around him. Why didn't they have this when I was younger?


Mom of 6: Last week I stayed with Cameron's 5 cousins while their parents were in Hawaii
1. making a tower on the scale with our 10 cups of frozen yogurt
2. cousin Ashtyn playing with Krew. She is one of our blog readers and was such a big help while I was playing mom of 6 for a few days.


little Krewton:
1. Just looking oh-so-cute in his jammies. 2. Hanging out with Nana


Happiest place on earth:

1. Shannon brought Krew and I to Disneyland on Monday and we never wanted to leave! Krew enjoyed eating a Buzz Lightyear gun while riding with Nana.
2. Krew and I enjoying Small world ride. It's a Small World was by far Krew's favorite ride. We rode it twice. I think Krew looks like he could join right in with all the little guys singing and dancing.
3. Krew looking cute in a chipmunk hat







And we returned to Disneyland with the Collins on Friday!
Krew with Grandpa


2 comments:

Kenzie said...

haha thanx for being our mom! it was a blast(especially "yogurt desert island"!

Ashleigh said...

lol i LOVE the pic of you and the zebra. i miss your face! and krew's! you all need to come visit hawaii! xx