Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Krew!























Everyone warned me that babies grow up too fast. I can't believe my baby is 1! I still have his birth pictures on my memory card because I just don't have the heart to erase them after they've been uploaded. I frequently look at those pictures and think about what a blessing he is in our lives.
He is so funny and loves to be with people. And not to mention, he is sooo cute! I could squeeze and kiss his cheeks all day! He is a wonderful joy in our lives. We love you so much Krew! Happy 1st Birthday baby boy!

4 comments:

kylie said...

happy bday lil man! he is SUCH a cutie. and you are a beauty.

Melissa said...

i honestly cannot believe that he is one already!! what a cutie boy, happy birthday krew!!

Kiley Olson said...

I can't believe he is already 1, he is so cute! PS I don't think anyone looks as good as you did after labor! Your going to make me feel really bad when I look awful! Happy Birthday Krew.

Jason and Bria said...

so cute i can't wait to meet him someday!