Monday, December 3, 2012
mama bear, papa bear, and baby bear go snowboarding at Brighton.
Over thanksgiving break, we went to the mountains of Salt Lake City, Utah and went snowboarding at Brighton Resort. It was so fun to get in a few days before the season started for us in Southern California. Can I say that I think we both got the snowboarding bug again? We are already planning our next trip. :)
On our last day, we were debating if we should try to take Krew for a half-day and get some rentals for him. I was just planning on having him ski but Cameron insisted that he should snowboard first. The lady at Brighton Rentals assured as that they had his size and so off he went! Never did we expect Krew to love it as much as he did! He loved riding the lift up and carving back down with his dad (with lots of help). He was so good! And when we would set him down to stand by himself, he would try to jump to get moving again. So we started sending him down the hill by himself for 15-foot spans and one of us would catch him at the bottom. Everyone on the slopes was asking how old he was because he truly looked like a doll on a board. We were so proud of our little snowboarder! (get ready for an overload of snowboarding cuteness...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is so cute! One of the reasons I'm glad I married my husband was that he had good athletic ability and coordination that could be passed on to our children. I'm pretty horrible at stuff like that. I just run and do Pilates.
He is the cutest miniature snowboarder I've ever seen!! He'll definitely appreciate getting a head start later on!
awwwww, you guys are so cute!!
Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing! He already looks like he's got it down. Way to get him started early!
Wow that is incredible. What an athletic and cute little boy that Krew is. Makes me exited for my baby boy to get bigger.
Wow that is incredible. What an athletic and cute little boy that Krew is. Makes me exited for my baby boy to get bigger.
krew is the cutest! love his giggle shot, looks like he really is enjoying.
Absolutely love your blog! Just stumbled across it :)
xx,
Bianca
www.thestoryofherandhim.blogspot.com
He looks absolutely adorable, and like he's having a blast. You are such a sweet little family.
So so cute! Call me next time you're in SLC :)
Yay welcome back to the world of blog:) And OMG. Lance was so jealous when Cameron sent that pic of Krew. He is the cutes little snowboarder ever. We'll have to get the boys out together this season. Trey would love it!
Oh my gosh, that mini snowboard! Adorable. I can't wait to get on the mountain this year.
Post a Comment