Monday, March 4, 2013

topped off with sunshine

Last week was a rough week for us. For Krew, he fell in a toilet in a public restroom and fell down a hill at the zoo and had a really bad crash (like blood running down his head and face-it was really awful). He has a few bandaids and a big goose egg on his head but he is doing fine. Although I didn't fall in any toilets, I did manage to have my wallet stolen and boy has that been the pits! The wallet that Cameron got me for Christmas is sadly gone but it has taken so much time to replace everything that was in there. Sooo much time. And I keep realizing that more and more is missing.

But then I was visited with beautiful sunny skies and warm air by the end of the week and that was beautiful. A little happy ending to our crazy week. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of other good events that happened this last week as well but that sunshine plus my fam just made everything right.

4 comments:

k said...

i dread if my wallet gets stolen...i can imagine the time it would take! especially with me living not in the country. these pictures are really lovely!

jackiek said...

sorry you're having a rough week!! those pictures are gorgeous though xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the rough week. At least you look good & your glasses are killer!

Anonymous said...

Oye! Sorry about your wallet, that IS the pits. Been there done that and it's infuriating/frustrating/super annoying. I hope you get it all worked out soon! And tell Krew I'm sorry that I laughed at his public toilet incident! Hope is head is feeling better from the other fall!