Monday, April 7, 2008

Aloha!!
So I'm on my lunch break right now fixing up my blog!! I actually really like doing this.
I had a picture of our hut so I decided I should put it up. It's such an adorable little beach house, we love it. So things are going great. Cameron is busy with school and being the best looking Pizza Hut delivery boy around. He has fun there since his friends all work there with him. And I'm the working woman traveling downtown everyday and working at Vanpool Hawaii. Specifically, I do a lot of marketing and especially to the military.
Other than that, we have a great ward here that we love and never want to leave and great neighbors as well!
Cameron and I love being at the beach any time we can! Late Saturday afternoon there was a random swell at Sunset beach with waves close to 20 feet. I insisted that Cameron brought Andy and so the two of them went out surfing. After, the three of us had a nice little picnic on the sand. So much fun... Cameron and I love it here. It stinks that we can't just play all the time here but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
General Conference was wonderful as usual and Cameron and I watched that at the building because a. it's on live at 6 am in Hawaii, b. we don't own a t.v. or cable, and c. we focus a lot better there.
After we made yummy Sunday pizza's with poppy, blakey, and the Pierce family.

7 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

Very cute blog layout Linds!! We HAVE to come visit!!!

Rondo Family said...

Your blog turned out so cute! That is still so funny to me that Cameron is a pizza delivery boy. I can't help but chuckle every time i hear it:)I'm so happy that you guys are doing well though. I know starting out can be a little stressful, but once you're into the groove of things life totally calms down (at least it did for me:) Ever time Lance talks to Cameron he gets SOOOO jealous. He hangs up the phone and says, "I want to move to Hawaii". How fun would that be for all of us to be there. Oh well:) We'll just have to sacrafice and live in San Diego for the rest of our lives... poor Lance... he doesn't realize how good he has it:)

Rondo Family said...

I meant every time Lance talks to Cameron:)Oh and by the way, now that you've started blogging, you're totally going to be hooked. I check ours almost every day. It's so fun to keep updated on people:)

Brittany said...

Hey Lindsay, this is Brittany from the Ridge in Rexburg. I saw on facebook that you started a blog. It looks like life is treating you well in Hawaii. I just wanted to say hello!

Erin said...

i love your little beach hut! what a cute place to live compared to tva. welcome to the blogworld lindsay and cameron...but more to lindsay since you will be writing on it!

Arica said...

horray for lindsay rondo & a blog! this will be exciting. i'm always wondering how you are doing out there. :) your home is classic o'ahu. do you kids own it?! how crazy. anywho.. glad to see all is well!

stef j. said...

Hey neighbor ... glad to see you blogging.