Friday, April 11, 2008


Sooo... it's FRIDAY!! Happy happy friday!! thank heaven it's the weekend!
Yesterday I got off early from work and spent the day with Cameron getting my hair done, taking a nap, and going to the temple. This picture wasn't us last night but a month ago or so. The temple is so amazingly beautiful and so peaceful to visit.
Sooo... here are some pics because I'm bored and I feel like I have a lot to catch up on!





Here is us at Waikiki Beach tandem surfing on a 12 foot board.... you can seriously catch anything with this boat!





Here we are again downtown Waikiki-->



Cameron surfin'...












Living in Hawaii has been an experience so far... it's wonderful but it does have it's down sides... gross critters... Last night, I was changing in my car before I went to the gym and i huge (i mean huge!!) cockroach crawled up my leg! Of course I was screaming and freaking out and Cameron thought something had seriously gone wrong, but it was NASTY!
Also, we've had unexpected visitors such as a rat in our bathroom this week (this is cameron setting the traps and we did catch it!),


a huge spider the size of my hand at the gas station,













and so many lizards and geckos I can't count!!
Don't get me wrong... Hawaii's wonderful. :)

4 comments:

Chelsey and Casey said...

HOLY CRAP that spider is HUGE!!!!! I am glad you guys caught the rat! You are looking tan and beautiful as ever!

Rondo Family said...

Oh my gosh! I would have been in tears if a cockroach crawled on me. Hawaii may be beautiful, but I don't know if I would be able to handle all the creepy critters! A rat in your house. Agh! All I can say is you are one amazing woman! And cute pictures:) It's so fun to see you guys.

Arica said...

yikes! spiders are my worst nightmare. and that one doesn't look innocent. :)

Erin said...

ew huge spider and gross gross gross rats! Ugh. We finally had to bomb our house from the cockroaches cause it was so gross!