Soooo... yesterday was my 21st birthday!! Gosh... I'm getting old. It was such a wonderful day! Cameron pampered me all day long starting with a wonderful breakfast. He made me eggs w/spinach, turkey bacon, and whole wheat toast. (I asked for a somewhat healthy meal) And then I went to work. During my lunch break, he surprised me with a manicure & pedicure! There's a picture of my toes (Cameron took it). After work, Cameron took me to Haleiwa Joe's. Such yummy fresh fish!! We had dessert there as well (that was soooo good). Cameron got me a short robe (what I had requested) and a pair of shorts and had made me a very sweet card. Cameron made me feel like a princess on my b-day.
I loved all the calls and funny messages from friends and family. Birthdays are so much fun!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nice is cameron! what a good husband taking care of you! aaron and i yelled 'happy birthday' out the window as we drove past your house!! did you hear it?! haha, well, in case you didn't HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Lindsay I'm so sad that no one told me it was your birthday. I would have sent you a card or at the very least called! Well, happy be-lated birthday. Sounds like it was awesome. Yay for being 21!
5 comments:
nice is cameron! what a good husband taking care of you! aaron and i yelled 'happy birthday' out the window as we drove past your house!! did you hear it?! haha, well, in case you didn't HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
i don't know what happened to the "how nice" in front of the is cameron..haha
oooh pretty toes and fingers! love those! So glad you had a happy birthday. Thanks for calling today, it was good to catch up! love you
Lindsay I'm so sad that no one told me it was your birthday. I would have sent you a card or at the very least called! Well, happy be-lated birthday. Sounds like it was awesome. Yay for being 21!
what agreat hubby! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE! so very exciting...21...so young still! ;)love your outfit!
Post a Comment