Monday, August 18, 2008

Poor Cameron. He's usual so active and always doing something and now he can barely walk. But I guess he can do hopscotch. We were on our way to the Surf Sample Sale (which wasn't worth going to) and he found this.

Luckily the Olympics are on right as Cameron gets injured so we've watched so many of the events! I'm so amazed by the abilities and endurance of the athletes.

I was thinking about it today, my job is so perfect for me. I absolutely love going out but instead of it being on me, it's all on Jeanne. Going out to eat every Tuesday and Thursday with her is such a treat. We go to some of the nicest places in Honolulu and just eat together as friends. After that we go shopping and sometimes to a movie, we get dessert on the way home and then I do all her grocery shopping for her. It's really ideal. Jeanne is such a generous person/friend/boss and she's a hoot. Tomorrow it's lunch at Sam Choy's... yumm...

We're in the middle of painting right now!! Can't wait till it's done! :)

2 comments:

Arica said...

i want to see some of the things you do for your bosslady. :) and to answer your question, when you customize your blog it's in the list of things you can add and it's a 'blog list' ..unfortunately you have to re-put in everyone's links, but it was worth it i think. :)

Rondo Family said...

Poor little cameron. that picture is so sad. hope he feels better soon:)