Grandpa Norris and Grandma Cordy are coming tomorrow!
It's their 47th Anniversary and they wanted to come out here and see us!
gosh they're a dang good lookin' couple.
:)
Here's one of our two guest rooms I cleaned up for them to stay in...
Since I haven't posted for the last week or so here's what's happening... (if you care)
My dear friend Jessi came out to Hawaii and I loved every minute of it. I'm trying to persuade her to return and stay here but we'll see. One night we went on a date to Haliewa Eats...
Jessi is my dear dear dear friend. She is so down to earth and such a good friend to have a good laugh with.
Last Sunday we had Yuzo, Mino, and Michelle over for dinner. They cooked some Japanese food and we did our favorite family dish.
Michelle and Mino are my visiting teachers. Mino doesn't speak English so Michelle translates. I always get teary-eyed during our lessons because I think it is so amazing that the gospel is so exact in every land and language. They are both wonderful girls.
Last Thursday, Jeanne decided that we would drive around the whole island for fun! Haha... I haven't been to the west side much so she wanted to show me around. We started off with breakfast at Turtle Bay, Palm Terrace and then headed off on our journey. It was long but we had some great convos and we stopped at Roy's at the Marriott for some afternoon appetizers and drinks. Then we got Starbucks ( the usual) and headed home. She's such a hoot and always up for a good adventure of getting lost.
Friday, Cameron had the great idea of going on a date to Glow Put and dinner! This is miniature golf glow-in-the-dark style!
We decided that winner got a long massage and Cameron beat me fair and square. After, we grabbed some dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and headed back home. We remembered that all of our single friends were going to school dance so we went! It was so much fun! We love to dance and we haven't really had the chance to since our reception.
My cute hubby. The proud winner of glow put.
Then today, Labor Day, Cameron and I had some peeps over for a bbq.
It was great and was fun to see Jeanne there. Thanks all who came! It was great seeing the Willardson sisters. They're on vacation and i haven't seen them since our reception!
The oldest was married to her sweetheart one year ago and then lost him six months ago. His diabetes suddenly went bad and he passed away. She is such a strong woman and I can't imagine what she has gone through. It was so good to see her and see that she is doing well. She is truly an amazing example to me. She advised me to never get upset but just to serve your spouse because you'll never know when they need to go. Her husband was an awesome guy and I'm sure is needed elsewhere for the time being.
It was great being surrounded by friends on our day off!
With all that out, goodnight!
It's their 47th Anniversary and they wanted to come out here and see us!gosh they're a dang good lookin' couple.
:)
Here's one of our two guest rooms I cleaned up for them to stay in...
Since I haven't posted for the last week or so here's what's happening... (if you care)
My dear friend Jessi came out to Hawaii and I loved every minute of it. I'm trying to persuade her to return and stay here but we'll see. One night we went on a date to Haliewa Eats...
Last Sunday we had Yuzo, Mino, and Michelle over for dinner. They cooked some Japanese food and we did our favorite family dish.
Last Thursday, Jeanne decided that we would drive around the whole island for fun! Haha... I haven't been to the west side much so she wanted to show me around. We started off with breakfast at Turtle Bay, Palm Terrace and then headed off on our journey. It was long but we had some great convos and we stopped at Roy's at the Marriott for some afternoon appetizers and drinks. Then we got Starbucks ( the usual) and headed home. She's such a hoot and always up for a good adventure of getting lost.
Friday, Cameron had the great idea of going on a date to Glow Put and dinner! This is miniature golf glow-in-the-dark style!
Then today, Labor Day, Cameron and I had some peeps over for a bbq.
It was great being surrounded by friends on our day off!
With all that out, goodnight!
5 comments:
that is so fun that you got to see all the willardsons while they were out there! way cute
sounds like a fun fun time! .. i LOOVE haliewa eats! ..and p.s. i wwish we had such a cute guest room, well a guest room PERIOD would be nice, haha. looks like life's going good. :)
i'm sad we missed your bbq. work = no bueno, expect for the time and a half part because it was a holiday!!
ps. your guest room looks great! how cute!
thanks for the bbq. so fun, and so good to see you again!
Oh, the memories of living in the guest house of a mansion for free. I see a yellow wall. Looks cute. I want to see what you guys did with place.
Post a Comment