Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Call!

So my brother Jeff got his mission call!!
He is serving in Cuernavaca, Mexico!!
It's a little south of Mexico City. He'll be speaking Spanish (obviously) and serving the people there for two years. I'm so proud and excited for him!

He leaves January 21st but in the mean time he's saving up for the mission by selling his CD's!

Please check out his stuff and tell your friends, buy a cd for yourself or as Christmas gift to someone you think may like it.
His CD is now sold online and he has a blog!
Please listen to it and check it out!

click on:

Jeff's website and where you can purchase his CD online

Jeff's Blog

3 comments:

Arica said...

GO ELDER COLLINS! ..what delightful news! :) your family rocks.

Melissa said...

wow!! his music is cool!
and congrats on the mission call.

you guys look a lot alike! :)

Rondo Family said...

I checked out his sites... awesome. He is so talented! Your family is so awesome. Yeah, Lance and I will definitely be giving those away as Christmas presents. It's all about supporting the mission:)