haha! i love that! you two go way back, that is so cool. those pictures crack me up, but you are both always beautiful! so how's hawaii? i'm moving there so soon!!!! i'm so excited! but i hear kate is taking off after her hubby-to-be graduates...sad news!
Lindsay! I found you on hollys blog, Its me.. Jessica paace-bowers. I hope its ok that im adding you to my blog.. I remember when you started dating cameron.. so cute.
6 comments:
You guys were beautiful then and beautiful now. What a great love story you two have! PS We wish we could be there at your Halloween Party!
You two.. ;) Haha, I didn't realize you had been together for so long! How simply wonderful! You have Andrew and I beat by a mile. :)
you are silly. i love those.
haha! i love that! you two go way back, that is so cool. those pictures crack me up, but you are both always beautiful! so how's hawaii? i'm moving there so soon!!!! i'm so excited! but i hear kate is taking off after her hubby-to-be graduates...sad news!
Lindsay! I found you on hollys blog, Its me.. Jessica paace-bowers. I hope its ok that im adding you to my blog.. I remember when you started dating cameron.. so cute.
These pictures make me happy :)
Post a Comment