Monday, October 13, 2008

A Question for you...

To my fellow Hawaii residents, I have a question for you to answer...

I really want to throw a Halloween party but I'm not sure what really goes on here for Halloween because I've never been here during that time. So is there something that usually everyone goes to? Pretty much, I'm just wondering if I should go to the effort to throw a party if there's something ten times cooler going on. :)
Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing really happens. a think a party would be fun, at least i know i'd be there!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

thanks erin!
that's all i needed. :)

Shanae said...

Throw a party just don't have it on halloween night, like the day before or week before? I think it would be fun!!! DO IT:)

Hillaryous said...

Shanae is the ALL KNOWING ONE when it comes to the HAPPS in Hawaii! I think it would be great fun!

From what EYE understand all the kiddos can have a blast trick or treating here in Laie... apparently people from all over the island come to get the goods in OUR hood! It's small and safe, ya? (:>) BUT for any and all without walking, talking, candy consuming kids ... what are we gonna do?!? I love you Shanae... and my next comment is unfair to you, but Lindsay- I think it would be fun to have a party the night OF! Because, personally, I don't know what we're gonna do! ;D

But OF COURSE any days before I WOULD ALSO BE THERE! and a cute little ladybug would grace your presence!

p.s.
I hate you for having such an amazing wedding photos!!! They're beautiful! You're a gorgeous couple! And congrats on the Engagement Anniversary! :)

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha... I was actually planning on doing it the night of (sorry shanae). :)It actually works best for me. thanks for your input!!

stef j. said...

i ditto a party on the night of all hallow's eve...we'r there