Sunday, September 6, 2009

So lindsay and I have been pretty busy with school and work. Despite our busy schedules, we have found time on the weekends to do something fun and spend time with each other. Yesterday we went for a walk on the beach, tanned on the north shore and had a blast swimming with each other at rocky point, pushing each other into the small waves flopping on the beach to body surf them.
The saturday before was a blast too, we went to the north shore, surfed/ lindsay tanned with erin nelson and then we went and ate at Buca de bepo, it was really good. I love my wife, she is soo fun.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow Cameron, nice post. So much detail and pics like your wife.

-Brad

Anonymous said...

CAMERON BLOGGING?? WHAT??? I HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO AARON NOW!!

good job lindsay!

Anonymous said...

cameron-
good post bro. i heard some guys like to start their own personal blogs... ya know, to discuss their thoughts on culture or just to express themselves as men...
thats what somebody told me.
matty

stef j. said...

way to go cam!