Today we went to see our baby for the very first time! Right off the bat he could tell the gender and it was really cool and fun to see him move around. The doctor said he was very active. I'm right at 20 weeks and everything looks good!I have six brothers and Cameron has a family of four boys with one boy grandson so the boys just keep coming!



35 comments:
So glad I don't have to keep this a secret anymore. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Griffin and baby boy Rondo can be buddies! We are so excited for you!
omg!! congrats! You skinny girl! I never even knew!! Welcome to the BOY club!! Cant wait to see your belly grow!
i heard you were having a baby, and i wanted ti congratulate you two, but i didn't want to give anything away :) we're so happy for you two, and that's awesome that you already know it's a boy. so exciting! congratulations!
Oh my goodness Lindsay, CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you were even pregnant! I'm so happy for you, I could melt! I just put my baby boy to bed and already miss him- you're going to love him more than anything in the world!
No freaking way.
CONGRATS!!! We love you guys! And miss you. :(
BOYS RULE!! YAY! I'm SO excited for you. Way to be so secretive. Ya bum.
Congratulations! You will love having a little boy...they are SO much fun.
I just committed on your facebook too, BUt linds i had no idea and couldn't be happier for you guys. AW that is awesome =]
ahhh so exciting!!!
ya who! we are still so happy for you guys!
too bad i saw the cutest girl swim suit a few weeks ago and thought, if Lindsay's having a girl I AM BUYING THIS FOR HER, i guess i'll have to revise that plan.... :)
Congrats!!
Congrats!!! That is SO EXCITING!! YAY YAY YAY!!
congratulations! you'll make a wonderful mommy. (: he'll be a stud, i just know it!
You sneak! I can't believe you waited until you were 20 weeks! Wow. Congrats! So happy for you!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Wow! Congratulations!
holy crap awesome!!!
I heard a while back but didn't want to say anything until I heard it from you. I am so happy for you guys!
How fun!
so does this mean you will be moving out of your place/getting a different job? Or is she OK with you staying for a while?
I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I'm still in shock you are already 20 weeks... You will be an amazing mommy, it really is the best thing is the world. Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you!
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited! How are you feeling? I'm so happy for you guys!!! Woo hoo!
Yey!Congrats Lindsay! that is so exciting! :)
Congratulations!!! I had no idea you were pregnant. That is awesome!!! You guys are going to be such great parents.
WHAAAAAT!!!! Congratulations! Oh my goodness! A little boy!! That is so exciting! I can't believe it!
congrats! lucky you, you cant even tell your are prego!!! im so excited for you guys, boys are the best!!!
oh my goodness congrats!!!
boys are everywhere! Everyone in my ward is having a boy, all around the same time as you...must be in the water!
I'm so excited for you. Hope you're feeling well, once the sickness is over, pregnancy is the BEST. I love it!
You are going to be one HOT pregnant lady!!
Congrats!! that is sooo exciting, you guys are going to have the cutest baby, what a lucky kid!
Yay!!! I am so glad you finally shared the good news with the world wide web. Congratulations!!!!!
that's so awesome lindsay!
We could not be more THRILLED!!! We are so so happy for you guys (and selfishly for Trey as well:) Now you guys just need to move back so our little guys can p-a-r-t-y!
Oh, this is Lance and Kristi btw:)
Yay! Way to go Cameron ;)... and Lindsay, you're officially my pregnant idol. I want to look like you, not prego. So happy for you two.
A little surfer in the making! Congratulations from San Diego!
congratulations!!! i think it's cool that he will be born in hawaii!! :)
Yay for baby boys!
PS: Let's be blog friends! Email me so I can invite you to our family blog.
xo
So I'm back again. I'm still super excited! And I'm dying for some updates...how are you feeling, pictures, what did Jeanne say? I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment