So yesterday was Lindsay's 23rd Birthday. She received a box in the mail from her mom about a week ago and has been waiting to open it ever since. I was woken up at 6:50 to a women saying, wake up, I'm going to open the present. She was like a little girl on christmas morning. She got this petunia pickle bottom bag from her mom which she loved.
So, she has been waiting to take me to Waimea Falls (I always insisted on not going).Her birthday was her one chance to get me to go. So after her class yesterday we to headed to Waimea falls. It was a very enjoyable walk with beautiful scenery. We took pictures and enjoyed each others company. Upon our arrival to the waterfall we took some pictures and then jumped in to swim under the waterfall. The water was kinda chilly at first but we warmed up to it and made it under the waterfall. It was really fun to swim with Lindsay and go under the waterfall with each other.
Isnt she beautiful


Once we finished our hike we found the peacocks which I had been looking for the whole time. Lindsay was terrified of them, two of them were coming towards her with their beeks ready and she avoided them like the plague. We found another one by our car and fed it some salt and vinegar chips, it loved em.
After our nice walk and swim we ate at Haliewa Eats and then came home to watch a movie. Lindsay was pretty tuckered out though and fell asleep about 30 mins. into the movie. That was the end of the big birthday girls day.
She is now one year older and wiser too.
After our nice walk and swim we ate at Haliewa Eats and then came home to watch a movie. Lindsay was pretty tuckered out though and fell asleep about 30 mins. into the movie. That was the end of the big birthday girls day.She is now one year older and wiser too.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You are still seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY:)I hope all your birthday dreams come true. And seriously, I think you're the only person I know who could pull off prego swimsuit pictures. Jealous. You are too cute:)
Nice blogging, Cam! Happy birthday beautiful mama! Love the diaper bag.
Cameron did do an awesome job blogging! And he did it while I was in the shower! He is faster than I thought!
(ignore the scary looking morning picture..ah!)
Awww she is beautiful!!!
Who was the woman that woke Cameron up?
Just curious... haha
Post a Comment