So Baby is fully developed but has decided to not come out yet.
I'm still feeling great and to be honest, I don't really feel any different other than when baby hits nerves to my legs.
Here are the recent stats:
I'm now dilated to a 4-5 cm
Baby's station is at 0 (the dr. says he can poke his head with his index finger... aka: he's low)
and I'm 80% effaced
Sooo... maybe the baby will just fall out of me?? Who knows... I just don't want to give birth at home or during the hour drive to the hospital.
Here is a BARE BELLY shot from last week after yoga (don't mind the blue veins-- no stretch marks yet...)


I was always in denial that my belly button would ever poke out because I have a super "innie" but it turns out that I was wrong. The button is out and the turkey is done.


I have had lots of BH contractions for like the last 2 months. I also have been walking lots, still going to yoga and bouncing on the exercise balls at the gym.
Yesterday I decided to go downtown with Cameron while he went to work. I was hoping that while he was at work I could walk around Ala Moana Mall ( a huge mall) forever and get the baby out while I was ten minutes away from the hospital rather than 1 hour. After walking all over, back and forth for almost 5 hours and killing my feet... baby stayed put.
7 comments:
You look so good!!! Can't wait for baby to be here!!
you are such a cute pregnant lady!!! :)
I second all the other comments. Pregnant looks good on you!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby! I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you.
You look amazing!! We'll be in Hawaii at the end of August. Can't wait to see baby ROndo!
You truly look amaaazing Linds! Are you resting well right now? Try to get some good sleep these last few days-- you'll NEED it! SO EXCITED FOR YOU + CAM!
omg linds!!! you are so gorgeous and about to pop out!!! ahhhhhh alright girl when you get time, give me a call so we can chat about your pregnancy and life. anytime girl. you know me. havent changed. up all nit ;)
look how skinny you still are! I swear I'm going to blow up like a balloon everywhere.
Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Post a Comment