Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Shower

A few weekends ago I had an awesome baby shower! My dear friends, Erin and Chelsea, put on the most adorable baby shower and every detail was incredibly cute. It was a surf theme shower for "Baby Rondo's Final Ride!" It was so great to have lots of my friends there and I appreciated their support.


Wasn't the location perfect for a surf themed shower?!





















A big THANK YOU to these two wonderful girlfriends!


We had fun, ate food, talked, hit a hula girl pinata which was hilarious, and I got lots of adorable gifts!

Thanks so much to Chelsea and Erin for being so wonderful and so dang creative! It was perfect!
(most pictures were taken by Erin... thanks!)



Another shower that I neglected to post was from the family. On Mother's day, they sent me little showers-in-a-box and I felt so special!






Before she got too sick, Grandma Corky surprised me with sending the really nice crib bedding that I never thought I was going to get! Thanks grandma! I love and miss you!




Baby Rondo is now equipped with the cutest baby stuff around. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

kylie said...

CUTEST family around!

Erin said...

love the bedding!
what a cute party that they did!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I guess that means he can come out now! Come on baby! Come out come out :)

Rhitzclan said...

So sad I missed it! But I'll be here for his arrival! Can you believe he's still hanging on? =)

mb said...

I gotta say, that is an impressive shower! Can't wait to see your little man!!!