Strangely, he received two toy giraffes when he was born and he can't seem to keep his eyes off them. If I set a giraffe in front of him, I find him smiling at them.
I wonder what Krew was for Halloween...
Can you find Krew?
Why does he love giraffes so much? Maybe their spots are really attractive to babies or maybe he hopes to be tall and slender some day? Either way, Nana/Shannon found this adorable giraffe costume and we couldn't resist!
We celebrated our Halloween with a fun ward party!

Ya, Halloween came too quick for us so Cameron borrowed our neighbor's scrubs and lab coat that had "Lindsey Alkema" embroidered on it and I dressed up as a mom. Next year I promise improvement on our part.

Ashleigh and I and our baby animals! Poor kids, they make these baby Halloween costumes to keep the kids warm on a cold Halloween night. It's only 80 degrees here so we just make our kids sweat it out because they just look too darn cute in them.

Cameron got really into the games.
First, it was the doughnut on the string game.

And it ended up on the floor.

Cameron also won the musical chairs game. I hope no one was injured from him but we did win two movie tickets. Woo hoo!

And Sunday Halloween, Krew got in some festive church clothes.
(which were then puked on within an hour but that's just how we roll these days)

Thanks Rachelle for the cute tie!
Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
a "mom" linds? i'm sorry but i had to laugh at that pitiful attempt for a costume hahahaha, it's a good thing you're a hottie. :) love you! and krew is a cute giraffe :)
What a handsome little giraffe! So funny that he loves giraffes-- they are Griffin's favorite too (because I said so). He has two giraffe blankets, a big giraffe pillow to lounge on, and a new giraffe that's like a rocking horse that we have hidden until his birthday. I'll have to send Krew some giraffe things :)
That is the most adorable little giraffe ever!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest tie I've ever seen!! Your baby is adorable I wish I can meet him!! You look fabulous Linds!
such a cute little giraffe! i miss you. we're thinking of a trip to california memorial weekend. hopefully it works out!
hahaha, I love the giraffe!!! It is so adorable!
smith loves his giraffe too! how strange! We traded the spots for stripes and our little man was a tiger. He was asleep within ten minutes. Poor little guy.
Cutest giraffe I've ever seen!
I'm sure I use the words 'cute' and 'adorable' way more than is acceptable on your blog. But lil Krew just oozes adorable cuteness! The costume! The suit and tie! xx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool
Post a Comment