Thursday, May 26, 2011

24 years



I had a wonderful 24th birthday full of food and shopping-- just the way I like it.
I had a delicious (and huge!) breakfast with Kristi, Shannon, and Cameron at Pipes cafe and did some shopping... Woo hoo!
I had lunch with my mom and then some more shopping... :)
And then it was to Hillcrest for sushi with my love and dessert at extraordinary desserts (my fav- minus the long line).
Sunday, we went to my parents for a birthday dinner and I was surprised with this lovely banner made by my siblings! Isn't it awesome?!
Thanks to my wonderful friends and family for making me feel so loved, well-dressed and stuffed with good food on my birthday!

2 comments:

Arica said...

i love pipes cafe! glad it was so fun, and full of shopping happiness! cheers to 24. may it be an awesome year for us both! (:

kylie said...

happy birthday to you!!! i just had mine too, i forgot we were so close!