Monday, May 16, 2011

a fun little weekend.



Friday: Krew and I enjoyed the zoo skyride and seeing all of beautiful San Diego and its buildings. It was nice and cool there and Krew really enjoyed the petting zoo and the elephants. I forgot my stroller and didn't want to pay for a rental so I got an awesome arm workout. We also stopped by Ikea where Krew enjoyed a little treat. It wasn't a pretty scene when I had to take it away. Later, we went to watch my siblings' Roadshows.

Saturday: We stayed in our p.j.s way too late and then headed over to the lake for a run and to feed the ducks. I was really biased towards the seagulls and would shew them (or threw pebbles at them) when they tried to take the bread from the ducks but then I thought, seagulls are birds too, and I changed my ways.

Sunday: Courtney spent the night over at our place and came to church with us. We set curlers in her hair, watched Hairspray and she entertained the baby the entire time and which was great. I told her she could come over anytime. Baby and husband took a little nap together which I joined for a little bit but couldn't resist this picture.
We also had some very special time with great grandma Corky. We love her so much.

No plans and nothing that we had to do, just a fun little weekend.

No comments: