Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Ahoy birthday boy!
And here's a little birthday bash for the little one year old! This kid is loved! Krew's 1st birthday was so much fun! Krew knew just what to do when his cake was put out in front of him. He put on quite a show and loved all the attention. Things may not have gone as expected on the planning side but honestly, who cares when you have lots of yummy food, the ocean and wonderful people surrounding you? It was just so relaxing. I felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family surrounding and supporting Krew. We had such a fun day hanging out together, talking, and eating at the beach, someone suggested we do it next week! Done deal!
I still can't believe Krew is one. And just since he has turned one, he has been doing all these big boy things like saying the word "hi", jumping on the bed, getting his first 3 teeth and making dog sounds. I love my little one-year-old and I am so excited for the year to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
LOVE your little family of 3! happy birthday baby krew!
Krew's party is too cute! Love the napkins. It's crazy a whole has passed!
what a fun party! you did such a great job on all the decorating! love it.
you are so creative, i love the sail boat cupcakes and krew looks adorable!
BEST BDAY PARTY EVER! wish i was there! love that you celebrated so big as the hawaiians do!
Linds! This is the cutest b-day party I have ever seen. Good Job! Happy Birthday Krew!
Love it! Sooo cute! Wonderfully creative! Wish we could have been there! Oh we sure miss you! Give that cutie some kisses for me!
oh my gosh are you kidding me? cutest decorations EVER! and shirt by the way. and krews outfit? oh my gosh. lindsay where do you get your ideas? that thing with the silverware/hemp/lifesaver?! SO CUTE!
krews outfit=AMAZING!!!
and ive said this before but i can't believe he is already a year old!
Is that good old' La Jolla?! I love :) This makes me miss home so bad haha Did you grow up in San Diego?
Post a Comment