hi ken!
sunday: We had such a lovely birthday feast for my momma! My SIL Ashley and I made most of the food and Ashley made strawberry shortcake that was divine! We feasted on steak and double baked/stuffed potatoes and the yummy dessert. We all left about 5 lbs. heavier. at least.
monday: To my mother's request (I wasn't complaining), we went up to L.A. and did some lunch and shopping at the Grove. My sister Courtney brought her American girl doll Kirstin to the American girl store where you can pay to have your doll pampered in he salon or spa ( I would have brought mine too if I knew it was going to be that awesome). Courtney chose to have her doll's ears pierced! Didn't know they could do that?! We lunched at Cheesecake Factory and hit our favorites for shopping.
Our girls birthday outing was a success (thanks to Shannon for watching KrewBear) and of course my mother made it a fun day for all of us.
And in the end, Kirstin was very pleased with her new makeover.
From girl on the prairie to fashionista. Bam.
1 comment:
what a fun birthday! i never realized how much you look like your mom, but it seems so obvious in these pictures! you come from the cutest little (well, BIG) family!
Post a Comment