Monday, October 24, 2011

and we finally made it to...

























Oma's pumpkin patch was so much fun! Fiona and baby Lua joined us and the boys enjoyed each other. We played in the petting zoo, went on a hayride, slid down the cotton seed hill in saucers (or tried to at least), climbed haystacks, and picked a few pumpkins to bring home. By the end the boys were a little tired and the mamas were a bit dusty/dirty but we had a great time.

We would have loved to have Cameron come with us but there just wasn't enough time before Halloween. But tonight as a family we're carving our pumpkins and eating the pumpkin seeds!
And maybe some pumpkin cookies?! pumpkin, pumpkin, and more pumpkin.

41 comments:

ashley said...

oh my goodness, seriously adorable pictures!!

Pich and Roor said...

your son is beyond adorable & so stylish!!

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous, and your boy is to die for!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

how cute! your little boy is adorable! The one on the haystack is so precious :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Daniela said...

very cute! I'd love to see what you do with the pumpkins!

The Belvedere-Alyssa said...

Ah! the pumpkin patch is so fun, and your little guy is so cute in his plaid!

Unknown said...

I adore the goats!
Looks like you and your cute little famiyl had a great time. Hooray for pumpkin time.

Brit said...

lovely fall photos.
i just love anything and everything pumpkin

Stephanie said...

I love pumpkin seeds...enjoy! :)

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

love the pictures.I've been dying to go to the pumpkin patch around here! oh and I'm slightly jealous of your center part :)

Sarah said...

I've never heard of sliding down cotton seeds!!!! How fun! Your pics are adorable!

- Sarah
-Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Your blog is always such a cute overload!! This looks and sounds like so much fun xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Tina said...

aw these pictures are so cute. your son's shirt is adorable!!! the perfect fall shirt! lol yuummm pumpkin cookies!! ooh or pumpkin ravioli? ugh! i'm dying now lol cant wait to carve my pumpkins on friday! :)

Petchie said...

These are some great pictures! Came across your blog and I love it, new follower!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

meme-and-he said...

love it! That last picture melts my heart! The perfect size pumpkin for the little guy :)

Leah said...

Sooo cute! I love this pumpkin playdate, and you are such a stylish mama!

xo L.

Lisa said...

So fun!! You look so cute in those pictures!

Courtney B said...

How FUN!! This might be so weird but I LOVE baby goats... honestly! :)
You are such a gorgeous momma!

ConnieB said...

Your family is so stinkin cute- and you are one stylish pretty mama! How fun is picking out pumpkins!? I love it (:

Emily [Bulldogs and Babies] said...

still need to get pumpkins! so many fall activities :) Your little guy is crazy cute, that shirt, those shoes, the shorts...too much!!

Unknown said...

Great photos! We're carving pumpkins this week. So excited! :)

~ Angela
grahamandangela.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All this is so cute, cute and cute!

We also have plans with pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin in these days. :)

... said...

What a lovely time! :) I cant imagine a better way to spend an afternoon!

Summer-Raye said...

What a beautiful blog! Just found your blog. Would love for you to check mine out and follow, let me know Ill be happy to follow back!


Such a beautiful family!

Summer-Raye

Kacey said...

I love pumpkin time! That pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun - fabulous photos, by the way! :)

Haley said...

yay for pumpkin patches! :) I'm going to go to a third one before halloween comes...they're just too fun for my little guy :)

and what beautiful ladies and darling little young men! Glad you guys had a good time.

Oh, and pumpkin seeds are the BEST :)

Cassie said...

Cute and cute! I wish I had style like you!

x

his little lady said...

these images are just too cute! and i am obsessing over your outfit!! where are your top and shoes from? as always, little krew is pretty stylish himself!!
xo TJ

Emmett Katherine said...

K all of these pictures are just too sweet! Your son is adorable!

Jessie said...

So fun!

Looks like a fun little pumpkin patch! But yes, when we took our kiddos we got really dusty too! I don't know what it is, but I walked away from there feeling like I needed to wash my face because it was so dusty!

Temporary:Secretary said...

such CUTE photos!!! Getting in the mood for Halloween! x

Alex said...

I wish there was a pumpkin patch near me!! It would be such a fun thing to do. Your son is so adorable, ps!

Whitney Hoy said...

Love the pumpkin patch! Let's see the carved pumpkins! :)

Jamie said...

I am overwhelmed by his cuteness.

Kasia said...

Oh my! really lovely pictures! :) The boys are so cute! You look great - I love your top :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like such a fun time! And I love your outfit! That is such a cute shirt!!

Hope you have a great day!

Lauren

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

Supal said...

OMG your little boy is SO cute! I can't get over his outfit. I understand the overload on pumpkin. I made soup, hummus, and snickerdoodle cookies with pumpkin! Love the fall season :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Will have to stop here some more!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Definingtabitha said...

Ahhh these pics are absolutely adorable!!!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I love this! One of my favorite things to do :-D

Jessie said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! The pumpkin patch is always so classy.

Audrey B said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Your son is beyond adorable and you are beautiful! What a lovely blog! www.casualglamorous.com