Monday, April 30, 2012

weekend looking and ticket booking


We filled our weekend with sunshine, sand, and salt water. If you had told me it was midsummer, I would have believed you. I also fit in a much needed trip to the salon which was terribly relaxing. Am I the only one that feels like they could fall asleep at any moment when someone is doing their hair? ahhhh... bliss. And right before the weekend started, I booked a ticket out to Florida for a trip to visit my dear friend! Just a few more weeks! A good weekend indeed!

7 comments:

Justine said...

What a beautiful picture! Just the thought of someone touching my hair relaxes me, ha!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Beautiful picture!! :)

Jenica said...

You're visiting Kristin?! Jealous!!!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I hear you on the whole hair thing, that's one of the best feelings! Sounds like your weekend was a great one! :)

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

I am headed to Florida in June! So excited, but. I live in cold Michigan so I am extra extra excited!! :) ps this photo looks like a post card!!!

Anonymous said...

oh! Florida, fun!! I've never been but always wanted to. Take lots of pictures! :)

Jean S said...

Thannks for the post