Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Miracle Makers Gala

At the end of last week, Cameron received some tickets through work for a charity gala for Rady Children's Hospital. He asked me if I was interested in going, of course! A chance to dress-up, eat delicious food, dance, and all for a good cause?! Why not!
I got a few shots of us before we went in. I'm all for playing dress-up... Cameron, not so much. On the way there, we laughed about how to actually pronounce the word "gala" some say "gah-la" and some say "gay-la". I looked it up and both are actually correct but we decided to switch it up all night long. The food was great (another photo on my instagram), the dancing was fun, and my date was just perfect. The theme this year was a science theme so they gave us tons of funny props and glow sticks which made fun for the dance floor. What a great event that helps so many children around San Diego.

11 comments:

Dree said...

Beautiful outfit! I love your hair, it's gorgeous!

Cady said...

You guys look great! xo.

Anna said...

looking lovely! So pretty

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

Love your dress! You guys are cute!

jackiek said...

you guys are such a cute couple!! i love your dress.

A Brew of Blessings said...

You are gorgeous!

Graig and Nicole said...

Where did you get that skirt? So cute !!

Lindsay Rondo said...

I actually borrowed it from a friend. It's from Mango. :)

jackie said...

this is so cute! any excuse to dress up is a good one in my book :) and you look gorgeous.

also, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) you should attach your e-mail address to your profile though, so that when you do comment, people can respond to you right away through e-mail :) just a thought!

Ashley said...

Wowzers!!!! You are gorgeous. Your outfit is stunning.

Patri Prados said...

Love your look!! Your children are so cute :P Congrats!

Kisses :D

http://misspatri.blogspot.com.es/