










My little guy, Krew, turned two a month ago and what a fun celebration we had. A few of his little friends and family came to a zoo themed gathering. Krew loved it all and he made sure his tiny animals got lots to eat. :)We used the animal observation booklets I put to together to stamp and color and tape. It looked like everyone had a great time and little Krew couldn't WAIT to blow his candles right out! And we had a surprise guest (even I didn't know)! A gorilla (my younger brother and his friend) visited our party which Krew was terrified of-- he wasn't quite sure if it was real or not. Cameron and I were excited to give Krew his very own skateboard and helmet. Krew had a wonderful party!
Cheers to the year of 2! We love you Krew!
9 comments:
Everything looked so cute! I love all the little plastic animals everywhere. And I like your outfit too! :)
It turned out so cute! I always love a good themed party!
so adorable! you did a great job! looked like he had alot of fun!
Best party EVER!!
ANd I love that little safari man.
So fun!
everything is perfect and so adorable, LOVE it all. cant wait to throw parties together someday!
What a great birthday party!!
such a cute party. especially love that tasty lookin cake!
wish i were invited! when i have munshkins, maybe? :) what fun, linds - so dang cute!!! love the theme. and the photos turned out so crisp - good work!!!
This little birthday party is just the cutest! I love how creative people can be with birthday ideas. A very happy birthday to your little man and his 2nd birthday!
xo TJ
Post a Comment