For the last eight days we have been camping in the most beautiful mountains with our wonderful family. I'm looking at myself right now wondering if I really do have a good tan or could it just be a layer of dirt on my skin?? Probably the second. Going camping was such a mind-clearing trip. I was dreading that it would be more of a pain but the second we drove up through the beautiful trees... well, it was bliss. Dirt and all.
And although we returned home at 6 pm tonight, I am washing all of our stuff and repacking it for a trip at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. We'll be heading off to a little island not too far from home.
I can't wait to post all the photos to come!
-Lindsay

5 comments:
Oh, we were camping for the last ten days, too!! It was great! And our car was quite like yours in the last photo. ...with all the stuff and with the little one, too. :) We came home yesterday evening. I'm washing, too ... :)
Have a great (new) trip!!
camping is fun especially when you have beautiful scenery like that to enjoy!
lucky! i could totally use a relaxing getaway!
omg sounds like such a fun adventure! i've never been camping ever!! i could imagine how nice and peaceful it must be :) cant wait to hear more!
sounds like you had a good time. Dirt is a good thing while camping. You can wash it all of when you are back home.
Post a Comment