Monday, July 16, 2012

a Sip & See for Heather & Cecily






My best friend Heather recently had her second baby in April, a beautiful little girl named Cecily! She just came into town so my sister-in-law Ashley and I wanted to throw her a little celebration. We held a Sip & See breakfast complete with teacups, muffins, and dainty treats. It was fun reuniting with old friends, eating lots, and everyone got to see baby girl. Cecily is such a little doll, we love her so much! And she really lucked out with such an awesome mama.

11 comments:

Jenna said...

very cute! love the decorations too!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE love it all

Unknown said...

Lovely photos! You are seriously gorgeous, I love your hair <3
xx


If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post: Bare Escentuals Product Review




The Urban Umbrella

xoxo



http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

The Egg said...

how do you keep your hair always perfect!?!
love that you threw your friend this little bash, too cute.

Stesha said...

love this baby shower!! and I want your hair please!!! teach me how!

xxS

jackiek said...

i have to agree with everyone else. please please please teach us how you do your hair!! it's beyond stunning.

Anonymous said...

All this sounds great and looks even better!!

Cecily is sooo cute and she has such a beautiful name.

Unknown said...

i love the whole look--so cute!

but i think Cecily kind of steals the show: what a doll!

Andrea said...

Such a great idea for a shower! Love the mismatched teacups.

Steve Kolb said...

this party looked so cute! you are the ultimate planner linds!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog- great pictures!

Much love
Louise