You would think I've been on vacation with my lack of blogging. We definitely have been busy with summer activities. I try to get Krew to some kind of body of water at some point in the day or do something equally exciting (what could possibly be as exciting as water!!). We have birthday parties, showers of all kinds, and friends around so our days have been happily full! And can you believe it... my baby boy is turning 2 next week-- that is just craziness to me. He's an awfully cute almost-2-year-old though. I really can't stop kissing his face most of the day. That's probably the main reason I haven't blogged, I'm too busy kissing those cute cheeks.I've got two big nasty scabs on my elbows from taking my child down a terribly fast slide (it was faaaaast-- no joke) and the day after I got pooped on by a seagull at the beach so life is exciting for me. But what's summer without a few battle wounds and seagul poop?! It just aint summer without that. And can you believe that was #1 and #2 on my summer bucket list. Done and done.
6 comments:
you know, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging - and actually that's a good thing. and you are right, nothing's better than any kind of water on a hot summer day.
keep kissing those cute little cheeks. =)
Adorable pictures!! Sounds like your family has been having a very nice relaxing summer!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
a bird pooping on you is good luck so maybe something amazing is going to happen :)
haha, I'm sorry, that stinks! :)
girl you're a trooper...seagul poop might have had me in a foul mood for a while! summer is the absolute best. we're soaking it up too.
summers are for slacking on the blog :)
Post a Comment