Friday, October 5, 2012

boss man

I have a bossy little man ordering me around the house this morning. Good thing he's taking a nap right now so I can have a happier little man later. The house is (mostly) clean, no running scheduled for today (hooooray!), and the weather is nice... what are we going to do with our Friday?! Well, the possibilities were endless until I realized my wallet is across town. So I guess we'll be going to get that and maybe a visit to the park. Happy friday!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Cute picture of you two! Happy weekend!

Dana said...

haha but he's the cutest little boss man!

Kenzie said...

this picture is precious and your house is adorable.

Katie said...

cute pic, hope you guys had a fab friday!

(and i LOVE the white walls and wooden floors of your place!)

katie x

Professor Fancy Pants said...

Adorable photo:) Love that chair he's sitting in too!

pattern society said...

what a cutie! and such a fabulous chair!!

Amanda Petersen said...

That shirt! And your house! So cute!

Megan Nachelle said...

Just found your adorable blog, can't wait to follow along!

Life's a shoe said...

I love your top, it's so pretty!

estetik said...

Yes, i agreed with the ideas that can provided in the post.estetik

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, well at least it helps he's a cute bossy man. And your top is perfect, girl! Where's it from!!
xo TJ