I have been waiting to go to the baseball game all summer long and since summer (weather) is still here and my parents gave Krew an adorable baseball-themed present for his birthday, it was time to go! Last weekend of the season, folks! We stalked up on candy and treats, Krew was so excited for something he had never actually been to, and Cameron was ready to watch a good game! And I... well I don't really stick to the game but I love going! It's the atmosphere, right?! It's exciting and sure I'll watch a bit of the innings but I'm here for the full experience! Little Krew clapped for every good play even if it was for the other team. :) It was such a fun little family date.
And Krew loved that we took the trolley there and back!
This is one happy little fan! Go Padres!








14 comments:
how fun! you guys are so cute! and your hair is beautiful! It makes me want to grow mine out again : )
so fun! dang blingin shoes! i went to a padres game once when i was a nanny, haha they suck! but it was fun, we had front row seats right behind home base no joke! it was awesome. too bad baseball is long and boring, but my hotdog was good haha! glad you all had fun!
the cutest shoes+top combination ever. Adorable!
I love your baseball outfit and hair! I'm your newest follower!! :)
haha I'm the same way! I LOVE the atmosphere- the actual game is a distant second :)
aw looks like fun! & ditto the above - i love the grey/yellow shoe/top combo!!
katie x
I totally get you! Baseball is one of the few sports I have a hard time watching, but that atmosphere and little boys...there is just something about it! Oh, and that shirt?! Where from. My favorite baseball tee I have seen yet!
cute photos! looks like fun :) love your outfit also!
xo,
kristyn
Hi Lindsay,
You have a beautiful family! And you my dear are gorgeous! Following you now! Thanks for visiting my blog:)!
Rita
www.CoastWithMe.com
Thanks for the visit! You look like you have such a lovely family. Your little boy is too precious!
Alexis
swaney e
What a fun trip! Krew definitely looked like he enjoyed himself. Maybe cheering for both teams is a smart idea. Then sporting events are always a win-win situation.
Your hair is gorgeous!! Outfit cute as always.. tell us where you got those shoes!!
shoes are from swell.com last winter.
oh! and shirt is from f21.
Post a Comment