Okay so I'm a little late on getting to this recap but I feel like the New Year has sped by without even saying hello! So here are some of our favorite posts from this year:
favorite posts of 2012 (click to view):
-trained for a half marathon and ran it in January
-visited Oahu, Hawaii (our home away from home) and made a cute little video of us there!
-was really good about getting dressed up in cute outfits almost everyday... for 2 months.
-had the best surprise valentine's day picnic from my love
-learned the basics of red lipstick
-all year long my little guy made me laugh
-had an AMAZING family video made up of us
-got some snow in april with my love
-Vacationed in Florida to visit friends
-One of my favorite (and simplest) dates all year with my sweet husband
-Had slow mornings
-Krew and I had very silly moments (and still do!)
-Went to a fancy gala!
-had the cloudiest 4th of july
-shared a story about my little zookeeper
-Went to Mammoth Pools and camped for 8 days
-Had a super fun vacation in Catalina Island Part I and Part II
-Krew turned 2! And we threw a little party!
-Cameron and I took personality tests and we couldn't stop laughing
-Krew continues to make us laugh...
-Took a family adventure (HIKE!) down to black's beach that I will never forget
-Enjoyed Krew's first baseball game!
-Went to St. George, Utah
-Dressed up as the Neverland Clan for Halloween
-Traveled up to Santa Barbara to run my second half marathon
-Went to Salt Lake City, Utah for snowboarding over thanksgiving (Krew snowboarded too!)
-Played in the snow in Utah
-Had a beautiful Christmas
-And celebrated 5 beautiful years of marriage!
As for this blog, there are times that I think that I don't have enough time or my instagram will suffice or maybe no one else enjoys this blog other than me (which is totally cool) but when I went through all my posts and saw how these stories, words, thoughts, and photos were documented in the last year, I fell in love all over again. And so this blog will continue throughout the next year. Maybe it needs a little update on its looks but I love it-- I love us. And someday I will publish it in a book for our family to look at and read. I love all your comments, kind words, and friendship through this blog. thank you, friends. xoxo.
As for our family in 2012... wow we traveled a lot! We went to Hawaii, Florida, up to Mammoth Pools, sailed to Catalina Island, St. George, Santa Barbara, Salt Lake City, and we just got back from Mexico! Wow! It has been a fun year! A year where I appreciate life more and more everyday. Our family has been blessed and what an awesome year we have had. This year was a year where I could really simplify life and see where I want to be in it. It's been truly refreshing.
As for our family in 2013, wow! I feel like there is lots to explore. Isn't the future terribly exciting?! We plan to have just as much fun and feel just as much love. I'm excited for this year! Cheers!
Happy New Year!!
-Lindsay xoxo
p.s. and here's 2011's recap!

2 comments:
We just made the first two years or so of our blog into a book. It is the best gift we could give to ourselves! To actually have our family and personal history in our hands is priceless. There is so much personality in those posts too. Totally recommend it.
P.S. I'm an avid reader of your blog. It's simple and sweet.
yay i love recap posts. fun how you linked to your favorite posts! what a great year it was, lots of fun. and i love your blog, NEVER STOP you silly goose. youre a popular blogger lady, dont you worry. i too am gonna publish my blog into a book someday too! cant wait, itll be such a treasure. cheers to happy blogging!
Post a Comment